- What makes us different ?
Special Services Group North America offers:
- – Knowledgeable team – SSG’s management consists of former federal agents, law enforcement officers, and security and investigations professionals with extensive experience in their areas or expertise, including physical security & personal security operations, homeland security, crime suppression, community policing, investigations, border security, aviation security, counter-terrorism, force protection, hospitality and corporate security.
– Trained personnel – Instead of using traditional security guards with the minimum 40hrs. of state required training, SSG offers enhanced security and protective services solutions that combines the extensive experience of our management with extensive in-service-training programs for all SSG security and protective services employees. SSG also employees off-duty and former law enforcement personnel, former military personnel and various licensed professionals with expertise in SSG operations. SSG mandated in-service-training program is designed to increase SSG personnel’s knowledge in security practices and standards, legal standards, civil rights, safety and practical skills.
– Excellence in service – For us, our clients come first. Their satisfaction is at the top of our priorities.
– Comprehensive source of security solutions – SSG offer security services, investigation services, surveillance, executive protection services and training programs for corporate clients, government organizations, groups and individuals.